Tuesday 8 April 2014

Back on the blogging road!!!!

OK, so I didn't fulfill my New Year's Resolution in any way shape or form...never mind...that's what ends up happening with resolutions!

Anyway, here I am again.  I have taken photos of some of the things that I have done in the last few months and I'll put them on over the next few days, including a few tonight!

First of all is a card that I made to go with the Spellbinders blooms picture that I made using the same dies and cardstock (see details in the post below):



I used a scalloped 8" card blank and matted the piece onto glitter card.  With these blooms pieces I wanted to keep it clean and simple and so I didn't use inks on them. I wanted the leaves to have a bit of movement so I didn't fully glue them down.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the world of blogging... these cards are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete