Saturday 7 September 2013

Countryside Scene

Hi all!
I've been busy creating this weekend!  Here is my creation as a present for my Dad who lives at Nineveh Farm where they have many deer and pheasants.  I've photographed it before putting the glass in the frame to avoid glare!  I used Clarity Stamps (surprise surprise!!!)  Letter Box SetDeer SetLarge Pheasant, Birds from the Harbour SetLarge Silhouette Sapling Clear Stamp and Landscape Mask Set with Adirondack inks in Cloudy Blue, Willow, Meadow and Butterscotch for the scenery and the Ranger Archivals in Sepia and Black (all available on Clarity website too).  I didn't use a brayer or a make up sponge, all of the inking was done with Inky Dusters.  The frame was just a cheap one for a few pounds from IKEA which comes with the mount.  I made my scene on theuva card and then mounted it.  I stamped the words with Ranger Sepia Archival and pheasant with Black Adirondack on separate cardstock.  I coloured the pheasant with a variety of Promarkers and a blender.  I then cut them out and then attached them to the mount.




No comments:

Post a Comment